Monday, July 21, 2014

For Those Who Have Written to Me...

 



Hi everyone!


Someone recently wrote to me using the Contact Form on my blog and I just noticed when I receive these emails, they are sent from "Service".  When checking my mail in the past, there have been times where I overlooked "Service" emails because I thought they might be spam and I know for certain I have deleted a few over the last month or so.  That said, if you have written to me through the Contact Form and have not received a response, please take the time to write to me again.


I would love to hear from each of you and I apologize if I have accidently deleted any emails from my readers without realizing it.


I shall start paying attention.  But please, feel free to write again!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...