Friday, April 18, 2014

Follow Me On Pinterest

 

















Hi everyone!

I hope the day is going well and that you are finding reasons to be thankful and content - no matter how great or insignificant your current provisions might seem.

There is always something to be thankful for and gratitude is a sure way to change our perspective and offer us hope.  We must keep in mind there will always be someone who has less than us, and yet even in the midst of such "lack", they find reasons to be content.

I am really joyful over all the Lord is doing in and through my life and ways He has blessed me with different ministry opportunities.  I wanted to let readers of the Emma Joy blog know about my Pinterest account.  Please feel free to begin following me there!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...