Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lovely Fall Season


I am very thankful it is Fall.  I love the cooler weather and the beautiful colors of leaves on trees.  The colors can be quite stunning!  Going on drives and seeing tree-lined streets of rich colors is lovely.  I also enjoy taking walks during the Fall season when it is somewhat windy outside and seeing leaves on the ground!  These have brought meaningful and fun times for my mom and I when we spend time together; out for a simple day of observing nice homes, architecture, and stores or taking one to four mile walks. (Walking is my favorite form of exercise!)  A pleasant way to spend time!


What do you like most about Fall?  What are a few of your favorite memories?  What season is your favorite?








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...